Laser retinal scanning is a non-invasive process and doesn't produce the startling sensation of traditional exams using drops.
During your exam, a laser will quickly scan your eyes, produce images of your retinas, and Dr. Grad will examine them for any issues.
During a traditional eye exam, Dr. Grad examines your retinas by putting drops in your eyes and examining them for problems.
Laser retinal exams can be a good addition to traditional exams. They can sometimes help Dr. Grad diagnose retinal disorders that may not be seen through traditional exams.
- Diagnosis of retinal disorders
- Non-invasive and non-irritating
- Fast laser scan
- Images save easily to medical records
- Retina scans can be compared over time
- Experienced laser scanning
- Advocate's Best optometrist last 6 years
- Fast appointments
"Dr. Grad and his staff were very friendly and helpful. It was easy to schedule an appointment within a reasonable time period. Dr. Grad took the time to listen to me, and he thoroughly explained his test results so I could understand." - Patient